In today's world, teens are faced with tremendous pressures in different areas of their lives. This is particularly true for Christian teens who have to take a stand for the gospel and make choices that are seemingly unpopular.
The SAVE A TEEN campaign is God’s inspired campaign, to avail teenagers all over the world with God’s Word specifically tailored to nourish their soul and meet them at their very point of needs through the Rhapsody of Realities Teevo.
Rhapsody of Realities TeeVo is a 30-day devotional authored by Rev. Chris Oyakhilome, that speaks directly to teenagers, addressing their issues and concerns from the perspective of God's Word. The devotional is packaged to equip and provide them with answers to life's questions and challenges from the standpoint of God's Word; giving them a proper focus regarding who they are, what their true purpose in life is, and build them up for a successful and glorious life!
The SAVE A TEEN campaign is therefore open to ALL Christ Embassy churches, interested individuals, families and corporate organizations, regardless of geographical location.
The teenager is the future and the Word of God must prevail in their lives.
- Send the name of a teenager or names of teenagers you’d love to receive TeeVo monthly to email@example.com.
Volunteer to be a distributor of TeeVo by sending us your name and details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the nearest Christ Embassy Church to you, send an email to email@example.com or call +2348024789892, +2348024789893 to make a purchase/place an order.
- Volunteer to translate Teevo into your local dialect or sponsor a translator
- Volunteer to sponsor a free distribution
Send testimonies and pictures of your distribution to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Launch the Save a Teen Campaign in your church to raise sponsors
- Identify a neighborhood, school, hospital etc. to reachout to teenagers with devotional monthly.
- Capture distribution exercise/testimonies and send to email@example.com